Seriously though, if you don’t think asexual representation is important, you need to get educated, because it is really hard to live in a sex-centric culture and not be interested in sex.
I have seen so many posts about finding out about asexuality after joining tumblr and you know what word almost all over them have in common? Broken.
And that’s fucked up.
my parents split after they made me. i am a volcano. they are tectonic plates. follow for more geological humour.
i really hope the two people who just followed me aren’t looking for geological humour or you are going to be earth-shatteringly disappointed
this post is one of my best by a landslide
There always will be someone who’s better. Instead, focus on the great effort that you’re making. Practice makes perfect, but if you’re never perfect, that’s fine. I’m proud of you for getting better every day.
How to make your own Baby Groot Sculpture
What you’ll need:
- -Clay, I used brown DAS clay
- -Bendy Wire
- -Masking tape
- -Small White Plant Pot, but I couldn’t find one so I used a candle holder
- -Black marbles, or if like me your on a budget, I painted googly eyes black with nail polish
- -Small fake flowers, in either blue or purple
- -Toothpicks for the grooves
- -Acrylic Paint + brushes
- -Mod Podge (optional really but it seals in the paint)
- Glue + Glue Gun
- Styrofoam ball for the head
- -Bowls of water
- -Ice cream lid
- -knives to cut the Styrofoam
- -Glad wrap to cover your clay when you wanna take a break (it stops it from drying too quick!)
- -Newspaper to protect your table!
Message me if you have any questions
Renee Montoya as she originally appeared in Batman: the Animated Series
Yeah, she’s a lesbian cop.
I always have to yawn a lot when I leave the movie theater. No matter what I watched or how much I enjoyed it or what time a day it is (or how well rested I am), I just end up yawning so much coming out of the theater and on the drive home.
Ahhhhh, I’m back and the movie was awesome!